- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Clean-out design
- Replaceable components
- Upholstered arms
- ⅞" plastic rubber-cushioned glides
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA weight standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Solid maple frame with mortise and tenon joinery provides long-lasting construction.
- Durable spring seat construction preserves comfort and shape over time.
- Plus models offer extended seat width and frame that supports up to 1000lbs (454kg).
- Wallsaver leg design protects walls from scuffs.
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish engineered for heavy use and frequent cleaning.
- Coordinated Multiple, Recliner, Glider, Lounge, Side, and Sleepover Seating, as well as Tables for design continuity.
Statement of Line
Plus W: 34.75 D: 25.75 H: 42.5
Plus W: 44.75 D: 25.75 H: 42.5
Plus W: 34 D: 25.75 H: 42.5
Plus W: 44 D: 25.75 H: 42.5
Designed by Ken Reinhard
Ken Reinhard (Kendall College of Art and Design, Michigan State University) has been designing for 40 years, including a decade of healthcare experience. His studio is based in Stevensville, Maryland.Learn More